Terms and Conditions
1. Agreement between You and IRCTC Ltd/ heliyatra.irctc.co.in
This web site (the "Site") is published and maintained by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (“IRCTC Ltd”), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. When you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below. When you access any sub-site through this site, then such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions of use which is specific to such sub-site. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between IRCTC Ltd and you with respect to your use of this Site. In case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, IRCTC Ltd. and its subsidiaries air.irctc.co.in / irctc.co.in / railtourismindia.com / heliyatra.irctc.co.in, reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
2. Site and Its Contents
All materials provided on this Site are only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use, IRCTC Ltd grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way. Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions. Answers to such questions may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate. All Materials herein and all softwares related to IRCTC Ltd / irctc.co.in / air.irctc.co.in / railtourismindia.com / heliyatra.irctc.co.in are proprietary to IRCTC Ltd / irctc.co.in / air.irctc.co.in / railtourismindia.com / heliyatra.irctc.co.in, and protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws.
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by IRCTC Ltd or otherwise. By displaying them on this Site, IRCTC Ltd is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the IRCTC Ltd./ irctc.co.on / air.irctc.co.in / railtourismindia.com / heliyatra.irctc.co.in sites or any listing, offer or transaction being conducted on our site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
5. Transmitted Material
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to IRCTC Ltd does not cause IRCTC Ltd to have any special responsibility to you. The copyright in the contents of this website belong to IRCTC Ltd. Accordingly IRCTC Ltd reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of IRCTC Ltd is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
6. Terms and Conditions of Use
IRCTC Ltd may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. IRCTC Ltd may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability. IRCTC Ltd reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of IRCTC Ltd's systems as well as its client's interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, IRCTC Ltd may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
7. Your Obligations
A) General Obligations
You shall access our web site only for lawful purposes and you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of our web site. This Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this Website. You shall not create a hypertext link to the Website or 'frame' the Website, except with the express advance written permission of IRCTC.
B) Information Provided
The information you provide in the Registration page must be complete and accurate. IRCTC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as IRCTC deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or Governmental request.
C) Use of the Online Reservation Service
You may only use this service to make legitimate bookings / reservations i.e., you may not use this service to book tickets for the purpose of commercial resale and profit. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited.
Non-authorization of payment more than once by payment gateway for tickets booked by you is liable to result in deregistration of your account with this site, without any notice.
E) Customer Responsibility
You confirm to us that you are 18 years of age or above and have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement with us and that all information you provide in respect of your use of the service is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief. You are responsible for the security of your password and for all transactions undertaken using your password through our service. The Password entered by you is transmitted in one- way encrypted form to our database and stored as such. Thus the Password will not be known even to IRCTC. You confirm that you are the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions you make using the site and you alone use the 'id' and 'password' you have created in the site. Railways/IRCTC will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details number for booking tickets on this site.
F) Avoid double booking
You are advised to avoid double booking of tickets. In case of double booking, IRCTC will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of such double booking.
G) Payment Options
IRCTC provides more than 30 payment options for the making the payment of Helicopter booking with the transaction charges which would levied by the bank.
Online helicopter tickets can be booked through IRCTC website by following the below steps;
- Open IRCTC website www.heliyatra.irctc.co.in
- Click on the Sign Up button, enter Name, Mobile No, Email ID, State and password which you want to create for login.
- Login using credentials (Registered Mobile No. and password).
- To book Helicopter ticket enter Chardham Registration Group ID for Group booking or enter individual registration No. to book Helicopter ticket for individual.
- Select Operator and Time slot for which you want to book Helicopter service.
- Select Passenger details for which you want to book for Helicopter Service.
- Enter ID card details for Individual passenger, if not done earlier in Char Dham Yatra Registration.
- Validate your One-Time Password (OTP) which you have received on your registered email ID or Mobile No.
- After validation of OTP click on pay & confirm with acceptance of all the terms and conditions.
- Choose payment option and pay the booking amount.
- After successful payment, Payment page will be redirected on the booking confirmation page with booking details.
- On the booking details page, click on the Download Ticket Button.
Note- Maximum 02 (two) Helicopter Tickets can be booked per User/Booker ID with maximum 6 passengers (06 Nos.) per Ticket. With single User ID, only two tickets with maximum 12 passengers can be booked. For booking of more tickets, User is required to create another account or Sign up/Sign in with another User/Booker ID on www.heliyatra.irctc.co.in.
I) Cancellations, Refunds and Amendments
1) Cancellation Process
Cancellation of tickets with more than 24 hours of scheduled departure time
2) Online Cancellation
Online helicopter tickets booked through IRCTC website can be cancelled by following the below steps:-
- Log onto heliyatra.irctc.co.in
- Login using credentials (Registered Mobile No. and password).
- On the Top Right corner click on Booking Tab to check your booking
- Click on the Booking ID which you want to cancel
- On the booking details page, click on the cancel button.
- Click the check box displayed against passenger(s) whom you wish to cancel in the booking.
- Click on the cancellation button to complete the cancellation process
NOTE: By following the above steps, your booking will be cancelled and refund details will be displayed.
3) Cancellation of tickets within 24 hours of scheduled departure time - No refund is applicable
4) Timeline for cancellation and refund
|S.No.||Time of Cancellation prior to starting time of booked slot||Refund|
|1.||More than 5 days before departure timeslot.||75% of ticket booking amount|
|2.||Between 48 hours - 5 days before departure timeslot.||50% of ticket booking amount|
|3.||Between 24 hours - 48 hours before departure timeslot.||25% of ticket booking amount|
|4.||Less than 24 hours before departure timeslot||No Refund|
|5.||No Show (Not reporting 1 hour before the departure time-slot at the helipad)||No Refund|
5) In case of cancellation of helicopter shuttle services due to bad weather/technical reasons/government orders, there will be full refund excluding the payment gateway charges/transaction charges and convenience fee.
- For online tickets, refund will be processed online and credited to the source account through which the ticket was booked, within 5 to 7 working days.
- For tickets booked with cash payment, refund shall be collected by the passenger from the counter.
- For extra weight charges, if any paid by the passenger, will be refunded by the helicopter operator at the helipad itself.
6) In case of cancellation of helicopter services due to any (operational/technical) reasons, if refund is not received within 5 to 7 working days stipulated period, the customer/passenger may lodge a complaint with IRCTC through their registered e-mail ID on firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days from the date of departure. Refund will be made after due verification with Helicopter Operator, to the same account through which the ticket was booked. No claim of refund amount due to cancellation of Helicopter service, will be entertained after 15 days from the date of departure
J) Amendments / Modifications
No Amendments/Modifications are permitted after booking.
The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. IRCTC Ltd may make changes or improvements at any time.
The materials on this site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, IRCTC Ltd disclaims all warranties of merchantability, relating to the information and description of the hotel, air or any other travel products displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective suppliers. Hotel or any other ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and IRCTC Ltd, IRCTC Ltd Affiliates and their respective suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. IRCTC Ltd, IRCTC Ltd Affiliates and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services. IRCTC Ltd may make improvements and/or changes on this website at any time.
IRCTC Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavor to ensure your fullest satisfaction.
IRCTC Ltd does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners, Helicopter Operators and tour operators.
You acknowledge that this Website is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. IRCTC Ltd does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
You also acknowledge that through this Site, IRCTC Ltd merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate highest quality services to you. IRCTC Ltd is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, IRCTC Ltd shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, Heliyatra facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site. IRCTC Ltd, IRCTC Ltd Affiliates, and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
L) Other terms
- Helicopter Ticket Fare is applicable for all Pilgrims of Shri Kedarnath Dham (including Serving/ Retired Indian Armed & Paramilitary forces & their dependents).
- Any one of the ID proofs - Adhaar Card/Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License, as submitted at the time of online booking of Helicopter, will be carried along with the ticket.
- Action may be taken on the Passengers failing to provide relevant ID as per Helicopter Operator discretion which may include denial of boarding.
- Limited inventory available.
- Dynamic Pricing is applicable for Helicopter tickets as per dynamic pricing policy of UCADA.
- Service Hours: Online booking is live through the day except during the defined maintenance /backup period, which will be for 30 minutes during 24-hours period i.e. from 23:45 to 00:15 hrs.
- The helicopter operator reserves the right to cancel, advance, reschedule, overfly or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight without incurring any liability whatsoever to the passengers.
- The helicopter operator reserves the right to refuse to carry any person who will be considered unfit for travel or what in the opinion of the company may constitute risk to the aircraft or person on board.